The Norwegian Encore debuted in 2019. I sailed in December 2019. I must say it was the best food overall I've ever had on a cruise ship. (If you've followed me for a while, you know the best singular meals I've ever had were on the Holland America Koningsdam.)
The Norwegian Encore made some changes from the Norwegian Bliss.
- The Encore replaced Margaritaville with The American Diner. The American Diner menu is comfort food focused. I highly recommend the lobster sliders. The American Diner is not included in the cruise fare and charges by the item.
- La Cocina has been the Italian restaurants on the Breakaway class ships including the Bliss. It's replaced by Onda by Scarpetta. A welcome change in my opinion. Onda by Scarpetta is not included in the cruise fare. It is included in the specialty dining package or you can pay by the item.
- The Encore shows are Kinky Boots and Choir Men.
- Galaxy Pavilion - a virtual reality arcade - debuted on the Norwegian Encore. It is not included in the cruise fare.
- The laser tag is outdoors and themed on the City of Atlantis.
Take a peek:
If you are interested in booking a cruise on the Norwegian Encore, please email me for current offers, pricing, and availability.