Tuesday, September 14, 2021
The picturesque coastline of Cabo makes is a great location for a romantic getaway. Whether it is fine dining barefoot on the beach, horseback riding along the coast, or a couples massage, Cabo is a great destination for your next vacation together. Here are some great excursion options for just the two of you.
Tuesday, September 7, 2021
Monday, September 6, 2021
Located on the southern tip of Mexico’s Baja Sur, Cabo San Lucas is known for its beaches, scuba diving, “El Arco de Cabo San Lucas", and marine life. Cabo is less than a 2 hour and 30 minute flight from major western US cities such as Los Angeles, San Diego, Las Vegas and Phoenix. Now let’s see what types of activities this area has to offer families!
Saturday, September 4, 2021
In addition to the Trips with Angie Caribbean Cruise packing list found here, I brought along some great Amazon finds on last week's Caribbean cruise on the Carnival Magic.
These are Amazon affiliate links.
1. Metallic Magnetic Hooks - The walls are all metal so magnetic hooks are super helpful to keep items off the floor. We bought ten small hooks. I used them to hang out bathing suits to dry, our face masks by the door, and my purses organized.
2. Speaking of bathing suits, I love this bikini, swim shirt and swim hat. I am a huge proponent of swim shirts and swim hats. I am terrible about reapplying sunscreen. This keeps the sunburn away.
3. I am slowly replacing a lot of my t-shirts with dri-fit or moisture wicking shirts. The Caribbean heat and humidity are no joke. This helps wick away the sweat.
4. For packing, I love using packing cubes. Cruise cabins tend to have more shelves than drawers. I keep the clothes packed in the cubes to keep them organized. I designate one shelf for dirty clothes. About halfway through the trip, I empty the remaining clean clothes out of the packing cubes and start packing the dirty clothes.
5. I also love a good sleeveless dress to dress up for dinner. This option packed beautifully.
Tuesday, August 31, 2021
Sunday, August 29, 2021
Aruba is a great location for vacation anytime of year with your family or group. It’s located outside the hurricane zone so the risk of getting hit by a storm during hurricane season is low. The trade winds that blow across the island help to keep it cooler year round and also lends itself to some fun activities including windsurfing, kitesurfing and blokarting. Let’s take a look at what Aruba has to offer for your group vacation!