Majestic Elegance is a family all inclusive resort in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
Three Majestic resorts sit side by side: Majestic Colonial, Majestic Mirage and Majestic Elegance.
They do not share privileges. You cannot visit the other resorts. They do share a kids' club including a small splash park.
Majestic Colonial has the most family rooms and is the most family friendly of the three resorts.
Majestic Elegance has the most club rooms. Club Rooms at Colonial and Elegance are adults only. This means Elegance tends to be more geared toward adults.
Majestic Mirage is an all club level resort. The rooms are twice as large This is the only resort of the three where you can reserve a club level family room. This resort is quieter. It's a resort that allows kids, not a resort geared toward kids.
Some of the key features of these resorts:
- You can be from the lobby to the beach in five minutes.
- They have a modern, elegant vibe.
- No extra charge for Caribbean lobster
- The resort is geared toward kids aged 4 - 12
- All the pools are swim up pools connecting to rooms on the first level.
- Room Service is available 7 am - 11 pm unless you are in a club room. In Club Level, it's available 24 hours a day.
- If you are considering Elegance for a friends' trip, the bathrooms are not private so Colonial or Mirage may be a better choice.
Majestic Colonial was under construction during my visit.
Take a peek at Majestic Mirage and Majestic Elegance:
If you'd like to find out if one of these Majestic resorts could be right for your next vacation, schedule a time for me to give
you a call.