1. You are already paying for my services. Most resorts, travel companies and cruises build commission into the price of the vacation. If you book through Expedia, they get the commission. If you book direct through the hotel, they keep it as extra profit. If you book through me, I get it. Now think about the level of personalized service you get. I help you choose the best vacation based on what your family wants, answer all questions, and I am one email or text away if anything goes wrong.
2. You are not sure where you want to go. Online search engines aren't very helpful when your criteria are February, warm, lots of things to do. But after a couple more questions, I can quickly narrow down to options for you to consider.
I can also help if you do know where you want to go. Several of my clients come to me with the exact itinerary they want. They love getting my personalized service and being able to email one contact to get any questions answered.
3. Cruise Promotion Double Check - You are booking a cruise and don't have the time or desire to monitor prices. Cruise prices change frequently. Each week, I monitor the prices to identify opportunities for additional savings or a possible upgrade.
4. You want the best value. Value and price are not the same thing. You want to make sure you are getting the best value for your vacation dollar. All hotels and airfares are not created equally. The low base rate may mean lots of extra charges later or you could upgrade to a more luxurious experience for a small change in price.
5. You are organizing a group. You want a professional to guide you through the decision making process to make sure everyone's preferences are accommodated. Click here for more blog posts on organizing groups.
How to know that you won't be a good fit for my services:
- You love chasing the lowest price. I focus on planning the highest value vacations with vendors I trust to deliver. If you love spending hours on the internet trying to chase the lowest price even if that means 7 hours flight layovers or a few cockroaches in your room, I am not going to be helpful.
- You are only booking flights within the USA. I do charge a fee to book flights since flight only reservations do not include a commission. For flights within the USA, we have access to the same fares. m
- You are traveling to very off-the-beaten path locations. My focus in on Disney World, the Caribbean, cruises, and bucket list trips. I can't be an expert in everything. If your dream trip is hiking through small villages in Bolivia on your own, then I can't be much help. You can always email me to see if where you'd like to see how I can help.