Hyatt Aruba is a family resort on Palm Beach in Aruba. It is not all-inclusive.
A few things to know about this resort:
- It has a water slide.
- Babysitting is available
- Camp Hyatt has 3 sessions per day Pricing changes by season . Morning and afternoon sessions include lunch. the kids must be potty trained
- Steam room is available in the men's or women's locker rooms
- You can reserve a beach palapa at hyattbeachservices.com. It is included if you reserve it for the next day or you pay in advance to secure the same chair for the whole stay.
- Swim Up Bar
- Live entertainment each evening starting at 5 pm.
- 2 courts. Racquets and tennis balls are included.
- Free Wifi
These resort has a lot of stairs as the pool area is tiered as it heads down to the beach. King rooms have a walk in shower. Rooms with two queen beds have a bath tub. Suites have full oceanfront balconies. Island view rooms only have windows that open - no walk out balconies. Take a quick peek: