Is it on your list?
UnCruise Adventures offers an incredible Baja itinerary that includes snorkeling with these "gentle giants".
- Sea of Cortés UNESCO World Heritage Site—a marine life-rich natural aquarium
- Watch for whales, mobula rays, dolphins, and birds
- Hike, kayak, paddle board, and explore by skiff
- Mule ride into the arroyos with local rancheros
- Search for gentle whale sharks in Bahía de La Paz (Nov – mid-Jan; Mar) –OR– Watch for gray whales at Bahía Magdalena (mid-Jan – early-Mar)
- Snorkel with sea lion pups and colorful reef fish
Sound like a dream come true? Email me or set up a time to chat so we can check this off your bucket list.
Post a Comment