1. Seek out resorts with unlimited a la carte dining. Buffets can be difficult.
2. Double check food preparation standards for foods you will eat frequently.
For example, are French fries fried in separate oil?
3. Seek out resorts with alcohol you can drink. Not all resorts include wine.
4. Contact the resort in advance to ensure your reservation is marked with a special dietary need.
5. Meet with the chef upon arrival at the resort. Express your dietary concerns as a medical necessity.
Post a Comment