Spring Break and Summer Trips – Help is here!
Want to plan a trip for 2013, but too overwhelmed at the thought of spending hours researching on the internet? Let me help you check it off your to-do list.
If you are thinking about Disney – now is the time to book. Disney’s 2013 Cruises just became available for booking and they will sell out quickly. Spring Break at Disney resorts is also filling up. Trying to decide whether or not to stay on property or off? Give me a call or send me an email. I can help you make that decision.
Have you and 10 – 15 of your closest friends or family members been talking about taking a group trip in 2013 or 2014?
Did you know that you can go at a significant discount just for pulling together the trip and using me to book it?
Some all-inclusive resorts and cruise lines offer significant discounts (like 66% off) for the person who organizes the group. I can help you pull it together by:
- Creating, administering and analyzing an online survey to help your group reach consensus on where and when to go
- Hosting a conference call or in person meeting to review your options and make the final decision
- Handling all the payments and questions that come up
For group travel, I usually say: I do all the work and you get all the glory.
Wondering what a difference a travel agent makes?
1. Time Savings – What takes you hours to find on the internet, I can pull up in a database in minutes
2. Extra perks – Even if you aren’t in a group, I have some special promotions on certain cruise sailings or dates at some all-inclusive resorts that are not available on the internet.
3. Value – Just because it has the lowest price, doesn’t mean it is the best deal. Did you know some all-inclusive resorts offer free daily scuba diving? Or that by changing your travel by a couple days you could say hundreds of dollars? Consider me the advocate for your travel dollars to make sure you get the most bang for your buck.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Because I only gets paid for the time I spend researching your trip when I book the trip, please only contact me if you are seriously considering booking a trip with me. Thanks!