This past weekend, I set sail on Virgin Voyages Scarlet Lady in a Seriously Suite. I "won" the suite by bidding on an upgrade from my Sea Terrace. It was terrific and definitely worth the increase in price even if I had booked it from the beginning. Take a peek:
Some of the perks that made a big difference in our experience:
- Larger Bathroom - My biggest complaint on my October 2021 Scarlet Lady sailing was how small the bathroom in the Sea Terrace cabins is. The Seriously Suite bathroom is terrific. I l love the large sink with lots of counter space. The toilet has a separate room so it's easy for two people to be in the bathroom. The open design of the shower makes it feel huge. I like having a rain shower and a handheld option. The window into the main cabin gives the bathroom a lot of natural light. Definitely no privacy, but a lot of light.
- Richard's Rooftop - This special lounge and bar area at the front of the ship is a great place to relax. The free glass of champagne at 5:30 pm didn't hurt.
- Expedited embarkation - Embarkation was so fast this sailing. Rockstars had a special testing area and waiting area.
- Private golf cart to Bimini Beach Club - This seems like the silliest thing, but when I'm ready to go, I'm ready to go. I loved hoping on the golf cart versus waiting for the tram to fill up.
- Help scheduling shows - On the October cruise, we missed some shows because we didn't book reservations. I appreciate that each Rockstar cabin is assigned a Rockstar agent to help with anything you need. The Rockstar agents are very attentive and pro-active.