A common question has been: When will all inclusive resorts reopen?
Below is information that is current as of June 22, 2020.
A few things to keep in mind about visiting an all inclusive resort during the COVID pandemic:
- Swim up bars are closed
- Occupancy is 25% - 30% so restaurants have not all be open.
- Buffets are closed or adapted with staff to serve.
may not be available.
are required on flights and in airports.
- If you or a travel companion test positive upon arrival – you may be required to finish a 14 day quarantine in country.
For more specific country information:
- Border reopened Jun 1st
assessment upon arrival including a health declaration form and a travel accommodation
on the health assessment, you may be required to take a rapid and/or PCR test
upon arrival. The cost is $100 USD
- All travelers will also be required to sign
the Quarantine Directions Form. Failure to comply with any order, guideline, or
direction of the Quarantine Authority is considered an offense.
to Canadians and Europeans July 1st
- Open to Americans July 10th
get an embarkation declaration PRIOR to arrival
of health insurance
of a negative PCR test result 72 hours prior to arrival or test upon arrival.
You must pre-pay for test upon arrival and agree to spend first 24 hours in
Bahamas will open its airports to commercial international flights on July
19 PCR Swab Test with a Negative results to be presented upon arrival
- Each person must secure travel authorization approval by completing a Travel Health Card Application online
screenings for all incoming passengers
- Planning to reopen July 1st.
- You must get pre-approval to travel to Jamaica. Your window to get pre-approval opens 72 hours prior to arrival at www.visitjamaica.com/travelauthorization/
- COVID PCR test required. If you test positive, you will quarantined in a public health facility for 14 days. Anyone traveling with you will be put in isolation in your hotel and have to meet daily with a public health official.
Mexico – Cancun
are reopening at about 30% occupancy. Beaches are not yet open.
Mexico - Los Cabos
reopening began June 15th
imaging upon arrival. 99F or higher will be subject to additional screening
factor questionnaire required
Mexico – Puerto Vallarta
- As of
Monday, June 15, beaches located immediately in front of hotels will be open
for guests, and hotels are permitted to operate at 25 percent capacity. Hotel gyms
and spa will remain closed.
must be tested for Covid-19 up to a maximum of 48 hours before their flight to
Saint Lucia. They must be certified Covid free to be able to travel.
travellers must wear a face mask during the flight and in the airport in Saint
travelers must continue the use of face masks on arrival in Saint Lucia.
travellers will be subject to screening and temperature checks by port health
authorities in Saint Lucia.
may be quarantined if contact tracing indicates you were in contact with
someone at the resort who tests positive.
All of these requirements are subject to change so be sure to double check all requirements prior to travel.