Secrets Wild Orchid and Secrets St James are two adults only all-inclusive resorts right next to each other in Montego Bay, Jamaica
Below is a comprehensive tour of the two resorts. Secrets St James is closer to the spa. Secrets Wild Orchid is closer to the restaurants. All guests have full access between the two resorts.
What I love about these resorts:
- Active nightlife - Secrets Wild Orchid has a great plaza area with outdoor seating for the restaurants and an outdoor stage. It makes the evenings very lively. Secrets Wild Orchid also has an air conditioned disco for those who enjoy dancing to the wee hours. A jerk chicken cart begins making the rounds each day between 11 pm - 2 am for the late night crowd. It starts on the Secrets St James side and then heads to Secrets Wild Orchid.
- Great Preferred Club - The Preferred Club at both Secrets Wild Orchid and Secrets St James is worth it. You'll get access to a Preferred Club pool and beach area. The buffet can get very busy so I like eating a light breakfast in the Preferred Club lounge.
- Comfortable junior suites - These junior suites have the best Jacuzzi tub. It's so relaxing.
- Active pools with swim up bars - If you want quiet - you head to the Preferred Club pools. If you want active, head to the main pools. Both Secrets St James and Secrets Wild Orchid have a main pool with swim up bar that hosts activities during the day. I also like there's a front pool with an infinity edge that's not connected to the swim up bar pool.
- Close to the airport - The resorts are about 25 minutes from the airport.
- Minimal Beach - This coast of Jamaica has a big problem with erosion so the beach is small. It can be a little rocky. You also have to watch out for jelly fish during certain times of the year.
- Adequate dining - The dining is decent. It may not be the best meal you ever ate, but you will enjoy most of what you try.