Check in online for the cruise and sign up for the Youth Club through www.disneycruiseline.com. The sign up for the Youth Club is on the Reservations page under details. Be sure to print and bring your boarding pass.
Once you have completed your cruise check in, you can sign up for shore excursions and other on board activities according to the following schedule if you are paid in full:
- 125 days in advance: Concierge Guests
- 120 days in advance: Platinum level in Castaway Club (At least 11 cruises)
- 105 days in advance: Gold level in Castaway Club (6th - 10th cruise)
- 90 days in advance: Silver Level in Castaway Club (2nd - 5th cruise)
- 75 days in advance: First time cruises
Complete the Health Questionnaire - one per cabin..
Download the Disney Cruise Line Navigator App to your smart phone. . The Disney Cruise Line Navigator App will give you access to the schedules once onboard.
Complete the attached Health Questionnaire - one per cabin. The attached document is the updated version as of May 2015. They may be using a different version now, but I think it doesn't hurt to have it completed and printed.
If you are traveling with minor without his/her legal guardians, you will need additional minor authorization forms.
- Pirate Night Attire. You will have one pirate themed night on the cruise.
- Cruise Casual Attire for dinner: No swimsuits or tank tops
- Dress Up Attire for dinner: Jacket for Men and Dress/Pantsuit for Women
- If dining at Palo, men must wear a collared shirt and dress pants. Dress/Pantsuit for Women
- If dining at Remy, men must wear a collared shirt, dress pants, and a jacket. Dress/Pantsuit for Women
- Lanyard to carry your card
For packing lists by destination, click here.
You can line up for boarding as early as 11:00 am. Once you pass through security at the cruise terminal, you can head to up the escalator where you will be directed to a counter to check in. You will board the ship according to the port arrival time you choose when you checked in. For example, if you chose a port arrival time of 2 pm and you arrive at 11:00 am, you should be prepared to wait until 2 pm to board.Disney Cruise Line Guests 21 years and older may bring a maximum of 2 bottles of unopened wine or champagne (no larger than 750 ml) or 6 beers (no larger than 12 ounces) on board at the beginning of the voyage and at each port-of-call. The alcohol must be brought on in the carry-on.
Guests wishing to consume wine or champagne that they have brought on board in one of the dining rooms will be charged a corking fee of $25.00 per bottle.
After checking in, head across the terminal to the Youth Club check in. You still need to check in here even if you sign up online. You will complete the final paperwork and get a Magic Band. This Magic Band has to be returned at the end of the cruise or you will be charged for it.
You can head to the buffet or one of the open restaurants for lunch. You may want to head directly to Guest Services to secure tickets for the princess meet and greets.
Additional things to check out:
- Any specialty dining reservations. I can also arrange these for you in advance.
- Rainforest Room Passes - This is a special adults only section of the spa with steam rooms, Jacuzzis, and heated loungers.
- Visit the Kids’ Club Open House. This will be the only chance for the adults to walk through the club.
- You can buy souvenir cups for the drink of the day or beer. This gives you the larger size refill at the regular price.
- Pay attention to the cruise navigator for show times, character meet and greets, and important port information.
Keeping In Touch While On BoardInside your cabin, you’ll find WAVE phones. These will work like cell phones while you are on the ship.