The Magic Kingdom offers two special parties: Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. These events require a special ticket. The Parties have a special parade, stage show, fireworks show, and treats available throughout the Parks
If you want to make these parties even more special, you can purchase tickets to a special dessert party:
- HalloWishes Fireworks Dessert Premium Package, available during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, select nights from Sept. 2-Oct. 31, 2016. This frightfully fun package begins with reserved viewing of Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade on Main Street U.S.A. and is followed by a private fireworks dessert party at Tomorrowland Terrace. Enjoy Halloween-themed confections while you take in the spectacular Happy HalloWishes fireworks.
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Wishes Fireworks Dessert Party, select nights from Nov. 7- Dec. 22, 2016. They can enjoy Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade with reserved viewing on Main Street U.S.A., as well as fantastic views of Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season fireworks while enjoying festive treats at a private dessert party at Tomorrowland Terrace.
A valid ticket to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party or Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is required to attend the fireworks dessert parties or to make dining reservations on event nights.
Disney Cruise Line also gets in the festive spirit with special themed sailings.
Thrills and chills await youat every turn during Halloween on the High Seas, thanks to not-so-scary parties, eerie entertainment and bewitching décor – including an evolving Halloween tree that transforms throughout the cruise. Sail dates include:
Disney Magic – Oct. 2-29 , 2016
Disney Dream – Sept. 2-Oct. 31, 2016
Disney Fantasy – Sept. 3-Oct. 29, 2016
And, during Very Merrytime Cruises, you can delight in seasonal magic at sea as they discover a jolly fusion of holiday-themed entertainment, activities and décor. Sail dates include:
Disney Magic – Nov. 5-Dec. 23, 2016
Disney Wonder – Nov .10-Dec. 23, 2016
Disney Dream – Nov. 7-Dec. 22, 2016
Disney Fantasy – Nov. 19-Dec. 24, 2016
Epcot's Food and Wine Festival is a crowd favorite for many Disney visitors.Culinary notables Geoffrey Zakarian, Maneet Chauhan, Duff Goldman, Elliott Farmer, Masaharu Morimoto and Graham Elliot will step up to the stove to host their first festival special events such as seminars and culinary demonstrations. Other chef icons like Robert Irvine, Cat Cora, Norman Van Aken, Elizabeth Falkner, Buddy Valastro and Jamie Deen will return to entertain foodies and inspire their palates at premium events that include Party for the Senses grand tastings featuring reimagined entertainment.
- “Brunch with a Twist at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa” — a sumptuous 5-star, 5-course meal prepared by the resort’s award-winning chefs
- “The Secrets of Flavor at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort” — a three-course lunch that gives your Clients a ‘sensory-food connection’ at Yachtsman Steakhouse
- “Culinary Adventures with a Master Chef” at Disney’s Contemporary Resort — a hands-on chef’s table experience in a professional working kitchen
- “Behind the Scenes at Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto” at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort — an entertaining tour of the whimsical Trader Sam’s, followed by lunch and a special mixology session
Disney Early Morning Magic - Fantasyland has been extended at Magic Kingdom. Guests can enjoy breakfast at Pinocchio Village Haus and experience a trio of favorite Fantasyland attractions – Peter Pan’s Flight, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. Disney Early Morning Magic – Fantasyland takes place Tuesdays and Sundays from 7:45-10 a.m. through Sept. 27, 2016.
Beginning Aug. 1, 2016, a select number of Walt Disney World® Guests can experience Disney Early Morning Magic at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Guests can experience Star Tours – The Adventures Continue, Toy Story Mania!, Pixar Place character greetings (with Woody and Buzz), and Mickey and Minnie on Commissary Lane and Olaf at Celebrity Spotlight – all with little to no wait before the park opens. And to get fueled up for the rest of the day, they can partake in a hearty all-you-care-to-enjoy breakfast at ABC Commissary from 8-10 a.m. Disney Early Morning Magic at Disney’s Hollywood Studios takes place Mondays and Wednesdays from 7:45-10 a.m.
Please note Disney Early Morning Magic will be offered on different days than Extra Magic Hours. Disney Early Morning Magic requires a separate ticket - $69 for adults and $59 for children ages 3-9 (plus tax), in addition to regular theme park admission. Extra Magic Hours are a perk for guests who stay at a Disney resort.
‘Club Villain’ Returns to Disney’s Hollywood Studios September 2-October 29, 2016
Back by popular demand, Sunset Showcase presents Club Villain, a special-ticketed event filled with fabulous performances, delicious food, bewitching cocktails and enchanting encounters with some of the greatest Disney villains. The mysterious Dr. Facilier is host of Club Villain, welcoming his guests and friends from the other side to his parlor of mystical mishaps, with musical numbers and a wicked mix from his house DJ. Also stopping by to socialize are those divas of evil, Maleficent, Queen of Hearts, Cruella De Vil and the Evil Queen.
Club Villain provides a spellbinding evening for you to enjoy fiendish concoctions from the Potions Bar, savor culinary delights from New Orleans and beyond, mingle with the villains and dance the night away! Club Villain returns Fridays and Saturdays from Sept. 2 – Oct. 29, with an additional offering on Halloween, Oct. 31. This two-hour show experience will take place at 5:15pm and 8:30pm nightly inside the Sunset Showcase. Guests can check-in 30 minutes prior to the right of the entrance to Rock 'n' Roller Coaster® Starring Aerosmith.
The price is $129 per person (tax and gratuity included) and includes decadent delicacies with alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages . Advance reservations are recommended and can be made up to 90 days in advance by calling 407-WDW-DINE or online at Disneyworld.com/Dine. A separate ticket admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios is required.
A new larger Bippity-Boppity Boutique opens at Disney Springs
Fairy Godmothers-in-Training will continue making magical transformations for Guests ages 3-12. Girls can choose a hairstyle then add make-up, nail color and accessories – even a Disney princess costume. Boys can join in the fun too, as they’re transformed into gallant knights.
Magic Kingdom Ride Closures
- Swiss Family Treehouse Through September 24, 2016
- Liberty Square Riverboat August 1 - 7, 2016
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad August 8 - November 18, 2016
- "it's a small world" August 22 - September 15, 2016
Hollywood Studio Closures
- Pizza Planet - Late 2016
- Muppet Vision 3D August 15 - 22, 2016
- DINOSAUR through October 16, 2016
- Dino Institute Shop through October 16, 2016
- All Star Sports Grand Slam Pool October 10 - December 2, 2016
- Flying Fish reopens August 14, 2016
- Pop Century October 16 - December 4, 2016 with Computer Pool closed October 31 - December 23
- French Quarter Quick Service Restaurant closed through Fall 2016
- Wilderness Lodge including Cubs' Den remain closed - including the Hidden Springs Pool (the leisure pool at The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge), beach, marina, playground and more. In addition, certain pathways, like our nature trail, will be unavailable, and surrounding views may be altered. However, the recently renovated Silver Creek Springs Pool will remain open and boat transportation to Magic Kingdom park will continue to be offered.
Post a Comment