So what's the big deal?
If you haven't been to Disney World in a while, you may not know that Disney World now offers Dining Plan. The plans basically work as opportunities to pre-buy credits you can use for quick service or table service meals at Disney World resorts or inside the Disney World Theme Parks.
Only guests of a Disney World resort have the option to add on a Dining Plan. Disney World offers four main dining plans, but this promotion only includes the Quick Service Dining Plan and the Disney Dining Plan.
The dining plans work as credits. You'll get a set number of credits based on how many nights you are staying. Some of the signature restaurants, dining events, and character meals require more than one table service credits.
Quick Service Dining Plan: Two quick-service meals per person, per night and one snack per person, per night. A Quick Service meal is a meal where you order at the counter and get your food at the counter like a typical fast food restaurant. A snack can be a wide range of items from apples to ice cream to pretzels. One Resort refillable mug per person is included. The Quick Service dining plan is approximately $43 per night for ages 10 and up*, and $17.50 per night for kids 9 and under*.
Disney Dining Plan: One table-service meal per person per night. One quick-service meal per person per night. One snack per person per night. A table service meal is a typical restaurant meal with waiter service, a buffet or a special dining experience with the characters. One Resort refillable mug per person is included. The Disney Dining Plan is approximately $62 per night for ages and 10 and up*, and $21 per night for kids 9 and under*.
Depending on the meals or restaurants you select, both of these meals can be a savings.
For full details on how the 2016 Dining plans work, click here.Here are the details of the promotion:
Book Through: July 8, 2016
Valid For Arrivals Most Nights
- August 23 through October 1, 2016
- November 15 through November 21, 2016
- November 26 through November 28, 2016
- December 10 through December 21, 2016
- Theme park ticket(s) with Park Hopper or Water Park Fun & More Option
- Dining Plan (Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan with Value Resort hotel packages; Disney Dining Plan with Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resort hotel packages)
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Advance reservations required.
- Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use.
- Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children's menu, if available.
- Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Excludes alcoholic beverages and gratuities.
- Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Disney's Art of Animation Resort - Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and Bungalows at Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.