The holidays tend to bring people together so it's a great time to start thinking about family or friend vacations in 2016.
A few things to keep in mind:
- For Disney World vacations, you'll want to finalize your reservation at least 6 months in advance, if possible. This is because dining reservations open for booking 6 months in advance. This gives you the best chance of getting a large table at your preferred restaurants.
- Some all-inclusive resorts offer special savings for groups for as few as 5 rooms depending on the time of year of your travel.
- Cruises offer special group benefits for groups of at least 8 cabins. They have to be booked pretty far in advance to lock in the lower group rates and benefits.
How can a travel agent like me help?
- We can work with the resorts and cruise lines to confirm your group benefits.
- We handle all the payments and all the questions.
- Based on a few questions, we can help narrow to a location that will have something for everyone.
If you are considering a group trip in 2016 or 2017, click here to schedule a free 20 minute chat about your options.