The ports of call were Ochos Rios, Grand Turk and Nassau.
Here's my top ten list of what not to miss:
1. Martini at the Piano Bar
2. Enjoy the options on the pool deck: Huevos Rancheros at Blue Iguana and a Guy Fieri burger
3. Score a chaise on the Serendity deck. I loved reading in the shade of these great chaises on the Serendity deck.
4. A plate of Indian goodness from the Tandoori at the aft pool.
5. The Red Frog Caribbean Deck Party - The cruise staff does an incredible job getting the party started. They taught everyone several line dances and it was a blast.
6. One of the shows in the theater - we enjoyed both Motor City and Latin Nights.
7. Sea Day Brunch - The Bloody Mary bar outside the dining room is great plus they offer jerk bacon on the casear salad that will have bacon fans cheering!! My husband loved the steak and eggs.
8. Enjoy the guitar player at the Red Frog Pub - Sky was our favorite entertainer on board. I loved the Dirty Mojito at the Red Frog Pub. Plus if you are the first person to visit the pub - you'll get a free beer and your picture on a Carnival Facebook page.
9. Spa Day - You can buy a day pass or a weekly pass to the steam rooms and large whirlpool in the Cloud 9 Spa. I had a spa cabin so the pass was included. It was so worth it. We had the steam rooms to ourselves most days and the views were fantastic.
10. Culinary Tour in Ocho Rios - We took a Carnival cooking excursion to a plantation in Ocho Rios. The plantation was beautiful and the cooking class takes places on the back porch of an old mansion. Caution - even though the tour starts at 11 am - we didn't eat lunch until 3:30 pm. Bring a snack.
Email me or comment below if you have any questions or want to book your own trip on the Carnival Breeze.