The travel industry has joined the Black Friday and Cyber Monday madness.USA Today is featuring some of the deals in this article.
When evaluating these deals, be sure to answer these questions:1. What are the restrictions on the deal? Sometimes deals will have very limited availability or short expiration dates.
2. What is included? Is the deal for hotel only? Many hotels have resort fees or parking fees in addition to taxes. You’ll want to know the additional out of pocket costs.
3. Is the vendor trustworthy? Are you booking directly with the hotel or a reputable online vendor? What is the process if the hotel refuses to honor the deal?
In addition to those Cyber Monday deals, be sure to check out these Thanksgiving Promotions from All-Inclusive Resorts and Cruises:
- Beaches All-inclusive Resorts are offering up to 65% off, Air Credits and Free Nights
- Couples All – inclusive Resorts are offering up to $1,000 Air Credit on 7 night vacations
- Norwegian Cruise Lines is offering reduced deposits, up to $250 on board credit, and up to $1,000 in air credits. Book by November 27th
- Celebrity Cruise Lines is offering reduced deposits and up to $1,000 in on board credit. Book by November 26th.
Contact me at email@example.com to book your next favorite vacation.